GNC AMP PURE ISOLATE 2 KGS
Servings Per Container: 62
|Amount Per Serving||Qty / Serving||%RDA*|
|Added Sugar (Sucrose)||0g||**|
|* %RDA Value established as per ICMR Guidelines for heavy men-work.|
|** %RDA value not established.|
- Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate
- Fast Absorbing for Muscle Growth & Repair
- 25g of protein per serving – inclusive of key amino acids such as BCAAs and muscle supporting amino acids, for muscle repair and formation
- Superior Process for Ultimate Purity
- Using over 20 steps in a sophisticated process to maximize protein quality, this whey protein isolate provides you an ultra-clean option. Fuels Athletic Strength & Performance
- Pure Whey Isolate – offers fast-release amino acids which are rapidly absorbed
- Great for post-workout or between meals consumption
- Support muscle recovery
- Minimize muscle soreness and fatigue
- Allow muscle to recover well & fast so that one can keep to training regularly
- Promote lean muscle gain and strength
- Support intensive resistance training/workout
- Prevent muscle breakdown and maintain muscle mass
Who should Consume
- Intermediate at Gym, >6 months.
- Recovery and upgrade from basic whey protein.
How to Consume
- As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop (32g) in 6fl. oz. of cold water, milk or your favourite beverage. Consume 1-2 servings per day. Best enjoyed post-workout and throughout the day as an additional source of protein
- Natural and Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide, Cellucose Gum, Sucralose.
- WARNING: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction. Significant product settling may occur.
- Storage : Store in a cool, dry place.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Why do I need a protein supplement?
Everyone should have all 20 amino acids available to the body through the bloodstream all of the time. If the body does not have adequate amounts, it will break down muscle and other tissues to get the amino acids it needs for vital, life-sustaining functions − this is known as a catabolic state. Protein is the best way to get all of the essential amino acids that the body needs. However, it can be difficult for some people to get high-quality protein daily through whole foods alone. Supplementing can thus be a good option for these. Even if you are able to get the sufficient amount of protein through your diet, protein-rich foods take time to digest and may be moderately high in calories. If you are counting calories and require fast-digesting protein, you should consider a protein supplement.
Why Maltodextrin is used in the product? Is it dangerous?
Maltodextrins are part of the carbohydrates food group. They have a calorific value of 4 kcal/g. Carbohydrates support a number of the body’s basic metabolic processes and should form 50-55% of the body’s total energy intake. The EFSA has confirmed that the consumption of carbohydrates, including maltodextrins, supports the normal functioning of the brain and muscles.(EFSA, 2014)
Maltodextrins (MDs) are a class of carbohydrates (CHOs) extracted from a range of botanical sources. They are industrially produced by enzymatic or acid hydrolysis of the starch, followed by purification and spray drying.
Along with EFSA, even the Food and Drug Administration has labeled maltodextrin as GRAS — generally regarded as safe
Benefits of Adding Maltodextrin:
Maltodextrin (MDs) is used worldwide by many endurance athletes or sportspeople. It has been shown that a combination of MDs with protein and/or amino acids can promote enhanced glycogen recovery and stimulate muscle protein synthesis following an intense exercise protocol. Thus, this carbohydrate provides the body with an easily digested quick supply of glycogen. Hence, acts as an ideal source of energy for intra and post-workouts. (D. L. HOFMAN et.al, 2019, Costill and Hargreaves, 1992; Shi et al., 1995; Brouns, 2003; Kerksick et al., 2008).
Glycogen replenishment can happen better when carbohydrates are consumed along with protein with amino acids. Recommendations for adequate post-exercise carbohydrate consumption are to consume 0.6–1.0 g/kg carbohydrate within 30 min of cessation of the exercise and again every 2 h for the next 4–6 h. Carbohydrate consumption of 1.2 g/kg every 30 min over 3.5 h also resulted in maximal glycogen replenishment. In cases of suboptimal post-exercise carbohydrate consumption, the addition of protein can improve glycogen replenishment and decrease symptoms of muscle damage.
Possible Health Concerns:
The article in Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition acknowledges no direct link between maltodextrin consumption and negative health effects. These same researchers also conclude that there should not be the overconsumption of foods containing maltodextrin. (D.L Hoffman et. al, 2016)
It is a high GI carbohydrate and thus can spike up the blood sugar level. Hence, should be avoided by people suffering from hyperglycemia, pre-diabetes or type 2 diabetes. Or we recommend consulting your doctor before consuming products containing maltodextrin.
What is the difference between three types of Whey?
There are main types of whey proteins which differ from each other are Whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate and hydrolyzed whey protein.
What is the difference between GNC AMP Pure Isolate and GNC AMP Gold 100% Whey Advance?
GNC AMP Pure Isolate as the name suggests is made using 100% whey protein isolate and GNC AMP Gold 100% Whey Advance is made using whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate and whey protein hydrolysate.
We Also Recommend
GNC Tripe Strength Fishoil 120 Softgel
GNC AMP Amplified Gold 100% Whey Protein Advanced
GNC CREATINE MONOHYDRATE 300G
GNC PRO PERFORMANCE WEIGHT GAINER 5KGS